IT and Managed Security Services (MSSP) for
Private Equity Firms and their Portfolio Companies
Compello Partners exclusively supports private equity firms and their
portfolio companies with end-to-end managed IT network, infrastructure,
application security services. We offer 24/7/365 Level 1 help desk to
Level 3, NOC managed services and Managed Security Services (MSSP).
For businesses that need regular onsite or emergency onsite
services, Compello provides nationwide onsite IT support. Whether it’s
fractional IT/Security strategic leadership to supporting a portfolio’s
daily IT needs, Compello Partners can provide you 360o IT and
Managed Security Services.
MSP Playbook for Private Equity Firms and their Portfolio Companies
- Compello Partners processes are aligned with the investment thesis to support the scalability and growth of the
- Conduct Day 1 and Day 100 planning to support Carveouts, Integrations, Add-ons and Platform Acquisitions
- A concise and clear plan to onboard companies within days not weeks
- We right-size IT operations for your company, driving increased communication, efficiency, and value-creation
- Our team immediately assesses the portco’s IT and Security risk profile to reduce exposure
- We can prepare your asset for a sell-side exit transaction with supported infrastructure technology and
security compliance documentation required for due diligence
- Due Diligence, Carveouts and Mergers – our technology team gets involved pre-close and Day 1 to
provide impactful results without delay and decrease the TSA period
- We provide Board-level fractional CIO, CTO, and CISO leaders who complement your Managed
Services for strategic end-to-end support
Compello’s IT and Security Managed Services are built FOR private equity
firms and their portfolio companies BY private equity operators with over 20 years
of board-level and transactional experience.
The migration of more business workloads to the cloud, expansion of hybrid workforces,
and ever-increasing cybersecurity threats have changed the technology and risk profile of
PE firms and PE-backed companies.
With three decades of top-level experience, our senior management M&A operators provide
technology, security, and operational consulting services that drive accretive value.
We strengthen your IT security and safeguard business continuity with highly effective
technology strategies to support your critical operational workflows and processes.
Our Exclusive Private Equity Managed Services Reduce CAPEX and OPEX Spend
- Technology Solutions
- Compliance and Privacy
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Hybrid Cloud Services and Solutions
- Call Center and Help Desk
- Quieting the noise of day-to-day IT help desk support,
- provide high-level technical infrastructure expertise,
- or deliver a completely outsourced, turnkey IT department from chief executive to system administrator to IT help desk that can dramatically lower your total cost of ownership.
We Drive Value Creation at the Fund and Portfolio Level
- Decades of PE Business and Technology Experience
- Hands-On, Forward-Moving Leadership
- Knowledgeable, Customer-Focused Team
- High Quality, Fast Turnaround Work
- Diligent Problem-Solving
- Rapid Response and Resolution of Urgent Challenges
- Collaborative and Results-Driven
We zero in on business goals and execute proven strategies and tailored solutions to advance
an enterprise’s security and drive growth.
Our personalized approach, technical know-how, and focus on performance give our clients the ability
to evolve, overcome obstacles, regulate costs, and operate in a more sustainable, efficient manner.
Our Expertise in Action
- A more proactive and strategic approach to IT, recognizing that management of
IT resources is non-core to most businesses
- Maximizing “uptime” to mitigate the risk of disruption from technology malfunction
- Enhanced risk management / compliance support considering regulatory requirements
that can put an outsized burden on SMBs
- Cost-savings and better forecasting – MSPs often provide for cheaper and more predictable
costs (via fixed monthly fees) relative to in-house resources
- Access to newer technologies to keep pace with change and cybersecurity requirements
Compello Partners is ready to deploy stellar services and rapid support to
handle all areas of infrastructure, cybersecurity, compliance, privacy, data
governance, and system maintenance & management. In an ever-changing,
complex business environment, our professionals help clients scale up
their experience, talent, and undivided attention.
We implement tailored solutions and time-tested strategies for rapid
performance improvements and growth.