Compello means ‘to bring together’
Rich Ferraro brings deep technology expertise and keen oversight skills. A hands-on leader, Rich serves as the primary point of contact simplifying the engagement model and process for PE firms.
During his 30 years as a technology executive, Rich has worked for major tech companies, held several senior technology management positions for PE-backed portfolios, held senior roles at RSM, Alvarez & Marsal, and Microsoft.
Mr. Ferraro, co-founded and owned a software companythat sold product to Microsoft and later divested the company to ADP. With over 15 years dedicated exclusively to private equity, Rich’s experience spans across hundreds of engagements and transaction types such as due diligence, merger integrations, carve-outs, ERP projects, Day 1/100 planning, infrastructure and security assessments, and executive strategy.
Rich is an avid golfer, cyclist and enjoys traveling.
Here are some of the Advisors that comprise our Team
Chief Information Security Officer, Cybersecurity, GRC(Governance, Risk and Compliance)
- Assisted Fortune 100 financial services companies with development of security program transformation.
- Designed and implemented enterprise security governance framework components, including processes for policy development, management oversight, monitoring and reporting, compliance testing and issues management.
- Leadership roles at PwC, Accenture, and Sitecorp
HR Practice Lead
- 30 years as an HR/CHRO consultant
- Roles at Mercer, PWC, Hewitt Associates, and Aon
- Expert in HR strategies that optimize organizational goals, and maximizes HR spend impact.
- Industry leader in assisting employers to measure their ROI on human capital.
Technology Practice Director
- 25 yrs. as M&A and Executive IT leader
- Technology Practice Leader
- Former Fortune 250 CIO Maersk
- Expert in architecture, IT strategy, digital transformation, automation and e-commerce
Digital Practice Lead
- 15 years of experience developing, integrating, launching, and managing ecommerce solutions.
- Lead over 30 ecommerce, CMS, CRM, PIM, DAM, and MarTech implementations.
- Served as the senior Marketing & Ecommerce executive for a $2B hospitality B2B national organization; operated digital commerce in a wide range of business models and verticals.
NetSuite Practice Lead
- 25 yrs. ERP experience
- 20 yrs. NetSuite reseller and partner
- NetSuite Practice Leader
- CPA background
Supply Chain Practice Lead
- Leadership roles in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement
- M&A partner for Operational due-diligence, & execution strategy
- Global supply chain and risk mitigation across 18 countries
CRM Practice Lead
- 15 yrs. CRM Experience
- Salesforce Practice Leader
- 100+ Salesforce/Microsoft CRM engagements
- Recognized speaker at Salesforce conference
Due Diligence & Technology Artchitecture
- 20 years of hands-on experience in designing software systems, leading and building high-performance teams.
- Led over 200 architecture, SDLC, infrastructure and IT organizational assessments as part of private equity due diligence engagements, including acquisitions by KKR, EQT and CVC Capital Partners.
Data Analytics Practice Lead
- 12 yrs. BI and SharePoint experience
- 4 yrs. PE experience
- Responsible for architecture, design and delivery of data< analytics projects
- 10 yrs. as IT project management expert
- Certified Scrum master
- Expert in cloud services product development and SDLC
- 25 yrs. Technology expert
- Focus on data migration, data lineage, data governance, and data quality
READY TO WORK WITH THE PRIVATE EQUITY EXPERTS?
Contact Compello Partners to explore our private equity advisory services.