Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
The Automotive Aftermarket industry has experienced exponential growth in online sales through the last five years. Additionally, it has been a highly disruptive space with rapid innovation which has demanded a level of agility and strategic transformation that many organizations find challenging to achieve.
- Data-driven strategic planning and execution
- Forward-thinking design and development team
- Focus on brand amplification and sustainability
- Effective sales methodologies that can scale globally
- Demonstrated leadership and service capabilities
- Establish critical IT infrastructure and systems to achieve business goals
- Integration from ERP to ACES/PIES for increased visibility and accuracy of data
- Distribution excellence – Expertise in the management of the supply chain and distribution centers
- Integration from applications and suppliers
- Implement cross-functional workflows and processes to raise efficiency levels
- Create opportunities to expand market reach and increase growth
Aerospace and Defense supply chains face challenges with procuring raw materials, building complicated parts and components, and offering secondary services inclusive of specialized finishes and treatments. There is an imperative for supply chain and inventory management solutions to remain flexible and resilient.
- Innovation on the shop floor
- Better customer experience online
- Stronger engagement
- A supply chain system that has the accuracy to fulfill orders
- Optimize your supply chain systems and processes
- Improve sourcing and procurement
- Create vendor risk management programs to ensure suppliers & subcontractors maintain regulatory and security compliance.
Professionals in the Business Services industry must manage stringent regulatory requirements, increased competition, additional pressure to differentiate their organization in the marketplace, and attract and retain customers.
- Sales, marketing, and HR talent
- Risk and compliance expertise
- Proven sales methodologies
- Digital marketing best practices
- Streamline inefficiencies
- Implement a risk management program
- Decrease the “lead to close” process through a best-in-class framework
- Create a business intelligence platform for enhanced visibility
Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
Data analytics offer consumer products companies a significant advantage to quickly identify and act on key consumer trends and preferences.
- Gain insights to drive loyalty
- Assess trends for marketing and promotions
- Utilize data to manage inventory performance
- Cost-effectively pursue leads and sales opportunities
- Comprehensive business intelligence analysis
- Leading edge AI & machine learning solutions
- Microsoft cognitive services
- Microsoft automated machine learning
While digitization and modern technologies have solved problems in the financial industry, the digital revolution has also created new ones, as many institutions have discovered.
- Manage risk by protecting your assets from cyber-theft
- Effectively manage data by volume, veracity, variety, and velocity
- Reliably maintain regulatory compliance
- Develop a more secure platform and put into effect cybersecurity solutions
- Launch enterprise intelligence platforms
- Implement a formal governance, risk, and compliance program
- Leverage AI & machine learning to make sense of ‘big data’
Medical organizations encounter rapid change, fast-evolving regulations, and data proliferation.
- HITRUST Certification and extensive safeguards
- Protection against ransomware and data breaches
- Harness the power of data and letting it drive decision-making
- Build formal governance, and a risk & compliance program
- Eliminate cybersecurity events and business disruptions
- Implement enterprise business intelligence platform to leverage accurate and real-time data
- Establish increased performance visibility for greater efficiency and improved services
The industry is using innovative platforms and emerging technologies to improve productivity and carry out predictive maintenance.
- Resolve ineffective deployment and insecure Internet of Things (IoT) technology
- Take advantage of lean continuous improvement
- Advance utilization of ERP systems and increase automated processes
- Mine data from IoT platforms and other devices, capturing real-time data for immediate decision-making
- Improve processes to generate optimal value for customers and remove wasteful activities
- Apply certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt resources for training, solutions, and rapid go-to-market execution
- Fully optimize and right-size the ERP system for increased efficiencies, profitability, and customer satisfaction
As organizations worldwide turn to cloud services, software and technology firms must evolve at an exponential pace in their development, capabilities, and applications.
- Build more secure, scalable, and agile technologies
- Develop more extensible platforms and decrease ‘time to market’
- Make software products and business services more accessible
- Provide strategic direction and help to evolve human capital
- Bring precision to the software development lifecycle
- Ramp up the technology footprint through innovation
- Drive competitive advantages and growth from an architecture, developer, and leadership perspective